Friday, May 19, 2006

Busy friday...

10pm now....saw 27 patients today man was it busy...oh and also saw the
mom of a member of the band korn..that's was kewl...man great income
day..

Bad part of the day was after work I went to get gas and the stupid guys
at the station put someone elses money on my pump. For most people this
would be good but for me it forced me to go inside and after I pumped
the gas I left like I normally do and I left my fricken card
there....luckiely I have work near there and I called them so that I can
pick it up after...

Last thing....man I hope this weekend works out...work half day
saturday.....shoot pics at the rallyx visit the office at chino then
vans birthday event long beach and then spend time with my girly girl
and then race sunday...

More to come...time to watch the producers
--Jason T. Flores O.D.--

No comments: