Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Climbing/ Freerunning Shoes

So the last few months I have been on a trip with wanting to do all kinds of outdoor activities. These include Mountain Biking and Rock Climbing. I have really been enjoying Indoor rock climbing and decided to get a pair of shoes from 5.10 so that I don't have to keep renting every time I go to the gym. I choose this show because of its versatility and comfort. I don't see myself climbing outdoors or anything crazy. It more social and mental challenge that I like about the sport so I think this shoe fits perfect and maybe I can learn to free run like in the video below..





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hiiiiiii!

Back in Chicago now. I had soooo much fun in Cali, especially on my private, super-cool, L.A. tour. ;) I just saw your UCB and San Fran pics; I saw all those things too!! I thought of you when I saw the School of Optometry. And the clam chowder in the bread bowl might have been the most delicious thing I ate all week...hehe

Thanks so much for showing us around! Good to know 4.5 years of not seeing each other doesn't mean we can't still have fun! =D

Hope the next time I see you is a lot sooner!

<3,
Rose