Friday, October 13, 2006

Everybody lets SWITCH

Well, an early morning to go to riverside resulted in us finishing all
the electrical outlet and switches....can u believe that home builders
charge 5 bucks an outlet....we did it for $1.42....free well
experienced family help, can't beat it

Work was nominal at best...so little patients until the afternoon then
evening super packed...I really wished it would be that busy all day

Most interesting patient was a man who had a piece of concrete that
bounced off the front of his eye. Thanks goodness it dident get stuck

Last thing for the night. Car has been idling funny. I think it has to
do with ezlube putting to much oil...I think I'm done with them...now
that I have all the equipment I'm going to go ahead and do it
myself..byebye ezlube


--Jason T. Flores O.D.--

No comments: