Wednesday, October 11, 2006

What color to paint.....

So to spare the long winded update.....I closed escrow on the house
sept27, 2006. An exciting day for me. Now starts all the work of
preparing the house for move in. Yes I could just move my stuff and
live on the floor, but why? I have choosen to make it personal and
creative and I'm and starting by doing small things like make the
outlets and switichs a modern face lift. Why now u say, I say why not,
its the details of the house that tells the personality.

So today we went to pick up the paint for the primary living spaces.
The master bedroom, the familyroom, living room, dining room and the
master bathroom.

We started this project on monday oct 9th with the electrical, and plan
on finishing it and prepping the whole house for painting on monday.

I'm am now starting to itch to move in but I know without furniture
there it would suck. So I wait patiently as I get the pieces choosen
one by one and plan to match and complement each room. I know that
maybe by thanksgiving ill be there. I think that's my goal that is
obtainable

Here were the many finish choice I had....man I am a bit technical for
all this. Like wanting to reseach the difference between finishes and
why I should use one vs another...

Owell time to sleep...work on the house in the am work the IEOS meeting
in the evening, then rip the rest of the stickers off the car for a
potential monday detailing appointment....YAH!!!

--Jason T. Flores O.D.--

No comments: