Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another night out in HI

Last night I didn't go out, so tonight I decided that I would go out to satisfy that urge to go out and be crazy.  Let's just say that it is 2:20am and I am typing a blog message, so you can imagine how fruitless my night was.  Now I'm not saying that every night out with my CA friends ends up with a new notch on my belt, but I do have to admit that every night out with my CA friends is at least super fun on the fun scale.  Tonight the people I met were just blah....and the places I went to were just blah....all in all the night was just blah.  I know that Hawaii is beautiful, and the people are really nice, and the weather is always warm, and the air is so clean (run-on sentence), but all-in-all I am finished with this rock.  Until you've lived here away from your family and friends you have no idea.  Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the type to complain, so I must say that as soon (and not a minute later) as I land something, anything!, in CA I'm outta here...and to be honest...I can't wait until that day comes.  -ty


Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your "fix". Check it out.

No comments: