Friday, February 15, 2008

Tofu House in San Gabriel

Hey there,
If your catholics(practicing and pretending ones alike) you know that
Fridays are a hard day to eat. However, that didn't stop me from having
lunch at Tofu House with my favorite lunch buddies: Lisa(I don't eat
vegatbles), Stephanie(I don't eat shrimp but, I love crab!), and
Tec(these girls are crazy!)
Going to Tofu House is usually a great idea: the meat is grilled, the
appetizes are plentiful and, the service is great if u speak the
language! I had the shrimp and scallop lunch, Tec and Lisa "shared" a
Bulgolgi lunch, and Steph had some crazy rice dish where she didn't eat
the sprouts. Rule of thumb: when u order something from the menu and
tell them to leave something out...they usually just leave it in there.
I think it's their way of being nice! As usual, all Korean
bbq/tofu/drinking meals end with the best thing eva: Watermelon gum!
Where do u find this gum that tastes so good...but, only last for like 5
seconds!
--alex

No comments: