Monday, February 11, 2008

Back to the island

My first blog...so I slept through the majority of my flight back, and realized that sleeping on a plane sux!  It is the least satisfying sleep ever!  Luckily it does pass the time fairly quickly, so it's not so bad.  The weather out here is surprisingly cool and breezy.  I was expecting some really high humidity, but it has been rather beautiful.  Here are a few pics from my apartment balcony.  I pretty much live dead center in the city.  It's a concrete jungle for days, but if you look in the distance I have an ocean view. Haha!  Anyway, it was really fun seeing all of my buddies on this last trip home.  Gosh!!! You guys make it so hard to come back to Hawaii.  Everyone always says "you live in paradise,'" but I always feel a bit empty when I come back here.  -Ty


Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! Learn more.

1 comment:

Hedwig said...

ok with a view like that, i dunno how you feel empty but WE LOVE YOU TOO TY!!!